- General Nutrition: nutritional terminology and information especially as it relates to the holistic health field with emphasis on vitamins, minerals, nutrients, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, specific foods, diets, packaged food label reading, the four basic food groups, and the food pyramid.
- Weight Loss Management: students learn how to council clients on nutrition, exercise, herbs and other healthy lifestyles to lose weight.
- Juicing: juices or combinations of juices that are indicated for specific symptoms.
- Nutritional Chelating Therapy: specific individualized nutritional programs that help detoxify and decrease fat in the body.
- Smoking Cessation: students learn how to help clients stop smoking with the use of nutrition, herbs and other lifestyle changes.
- Holistic Studies. 67 hours.
- Internship in Clinical Nutrition: clinical training in how to make specific diets for clients including therapeutic, and special enhancing diets. This training takes into account many different factors such as the special dietary needs for infants, children, teenagers, middle-age people and the elderly. 33 hours.
To begin your application process, contact us today!